Donate to us
At Nine Years Theatre, we believe in regular and long-term training for our actors. We want to develop a sustainable group of company actors to create works that are consistent, grounded and integral. We hope to develop the Mandarin theatre scene in Singapore, and to become a stakeholder on the international platform. Furthermore, we continue to engage our audience beyond the performances, as we believe that audiences should not merely consume art, but also be offered the opportunity to discuss art.
Being a non-profit organisation, we rely on your support to help us achieve our mission. As Nine Years Theatre is an Institute of Public Character (IPC), your donation will qualify for 250% tax deduction. Your donation will also help us benefit from 1:1 Cultural Matching Fund.
Your gift will help us:
- Produce performances with high production qualities.
- Conduct classes for fellow actors to hone their craft.
- Reach out to a bigger audience.
- Engage audience and encourage critical thinking after watching a performance.
- Foster new relationships with international counterparts to explore cross-cultural collaborations.
Please help us deliver high quality productions and bring actor-training opportunities to the community. Your donation will enable us to do more!